How it works
Whether your child is a returning student from the previous school year or brand new to Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee, his/her enrollment begins by registering online. The enrollment process differs by campus.
Parents, register your students based on their grade level and address:
Please note: if your student's address is in a Tennessee state-designated “Priority School” zone, you automatically qualify to register for Kirby, Wooddale, Hillcrest, and Fairley.
If your student's address is not zoned to a school designated as a “Priority School,” he or she may still be eligible to attend. Please call the school to confirm.
Submit Your Lottery Form Online
To submit a lottery form for a student entering the sixth through twelfth grade in the new school year, the parent or legal guardian must fill out the below lottery form.
Lottery forms received after the application deadline will be placed on a waiting list in the order received.
Lottery dates differ by campus.
What You Need to Register (If you are new to Green Dot):
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian
- Proof of Birth (Birth Certificate, Passport/Visa, Affidavit)
- Immunization Records (including proof of TDAP vaccine before entering 7th Grade)
- Two Proofs of Residency: the following items will be accepted as proof of residency for registration. Each proof of residency must match the address listed for the student:
- Utility bill (dated within the last 60 days)
- Vehicle insurance or registration (dated within the last 60 days)
- Payroll check or proof of public assistance
- Housing/rental contract, lease agreement, lease purchase contract, mortgage statement, or property tax statement (dated within the last year)
- Lease purchase contract, mortgage statement, or property tax statement (dated within the last year)
- Homeowner's or renter's insurance statement (dated within the last year)
- Health insurance or Healthcare card (dated within the last year)
- Driver's License, State of Tennessee ID (not expired)
There are additional requirements for parents/guardians who share a residence. Parents/legal guardians/custodians must provide a notarized Shared Residency Affidavit, along with two (2) of the following acceptable proofs of residence bearing the address at which the student will be residing during the current school year. The homeowner must also be present in order to approve shared residency.
- Driver's license or other state or government/military-issued identification
- Car registration
- Voter registration
- Payroll stub
- Three (3) significant pieces of mail with an address forwarding sticker
- Government assistance communication
Download Affidavit of Shared Residence Here>>
Other Useful Documents:
- Student records from previous school
- Student Social Security Card (to match student in state student information system)
- Guardianship papers (if guardian is not a parent)
- Court orders related to legal custody agreements (if applicable)