We're providing digital learning & devices for every student. // Aprendizaje digital y dispositivos para cada estudiante.
Message from the Principal
Greetings Wooddale Family,
Welcome to GREATNESS! Wooddale Middle School is the home of the Eagles, and we are committed to transforming public education so every child can be successful in college, leadership, and life. We proudly serve the Parkway Village community, providing free, high quality, college-ready education, in a safe and nurturing environment.
Here at Wooddale Middle, we consider ourselves One Team with One Goal. That Goal is ensuring that every student, parent, community member, and all staff feel valued and supported whenever they walk into our building. Our team truly enjoys doing the “heart work” to ensure we meet the needs of all of our stakeholders. We invite you to partner with us in our efforts to build a great neighborhood school, one that will develop and sustain pathways to prosperity for our students and their families.
Please join us at our upcoming parent events and continue to stay connected to your student’s academic and behavioral progress by checking out our school’s Facebook page, and by logging onto our Power School system regularly.
News & Announcements
Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee invites you to our 2017-2018 Charter School Fair NEW DATE: Saturday, January 20, 2018 We are building great neighborhood schools preparing students for college, leadership and life. Join us at Kirby Middle School 6670 E. Raines Road Memphis, TN 38115 (t) 901.730.8169 Saturday, January 20, 2018 10am-2pm During the event…
You’re Invited! Join us at Wooddale Middle School to meet your student’s teachers and learn about your school. Dinner will be served! 5-8pm Wooddale Middle School3467 Castleman StreetMemphis, TN 38118
Join the Wooddale Eagles for their Spring open house, Thursday, April 28, 2016. This is an opportunity to meet the principal, teachers and students.
Latest Updates from Wooddale
- Novedades de Reapertura de GDPST 1/17Familia GDPST, Las Escuelas Públicas Green Dot TN quieren agradecerle a maestros, administradores y personal, por la gran labor realizada para que los alumnos sigan gozando de la educación y aprendizaje de calidad a lo largo de la pandemia. Desde que regresaron los alumnos del receso de primavera 2020 con la plataforma en línea, los educadores de GDPST han provisto perseverantemente oportunidades a alumnos para seguir con su desarrollo y aprovechamiento. El mismo compromiso seguirá en pie en nuestra transición a la siguiente columna de nuestra trayectoria ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 1/17GDPST Family, Green Dot Public Schools TN would like to thank teachers, administrators and staff for the great work they have done to make sure students continue to receive quality teaching and learning throughout the pandemic. Since students returned from 2020 Spring Break to an online platform, GDPST educators have steadfastly provided students with opportunities for continued growth and achievement. This same commitment will remain in force as we transition to the next leg of this academic journey. As many of you know, we ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 1/32020: A Year In Review Happy New Year! If you're reading this newsletter, you have successfully survived the most challenging year in recent memory. The Green Dot Public Schools TN family is excited that you have made it to 2021 and hope that you will continue to thrive in the coming year! So many things happened this year to impact our school community that are worthy to note: March 12, 2020 will go down in infamy as the day schools were closed because of ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 12/13GDPST Family, The holiday season is upon us and we will soon celebrate the end of a year that seems like a lifetime. As promised last month, we agreed to have a decision about January’s return by December 11, 2020. Our leadership teams have continued to consult with experts and reflect on the current state of learning at our schools. After much deliberation, we agree on two realities: First, if each of us enacts safety measures with fidelity, schools will be safe for students and staff. With ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 12/3GDPST Family, Thank you for working with us through distance learning. We appreciate the trust you’ve placed in us to educate your student and prepare him/her for college, leadership and life. In past weeks, we have shared the GDPST Planning for Return document that outlined the general process for moving to in-person learning. Recent studies and local data indicate that schools are not the primary source of COVID spread (with the exception of sports). As you’ve seen in previous newsletters, we have detailed our plan to ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 1/17