Thank You!

What happens next?

Using the email address or mobile number that you shared, we will contact you with deadline reminders, and more information about how to complete the enrollment process.

Ready to Enroll Now?

Click here to begin your online application now.

What You Will Need to Register (new students only):

  1. Photo ID of Parent/Guardian
  2. Proof of Birth (Birth Certificate, Passport/Visa, Affidavit)
  3. Immunization Records (including proof of TDAP vaccine before entering 7th Grade)
  4. Proofs of Residency: the following items will be accepted as proof of residency for registration. Each proof of residency must match the address listed for the student (CHOOSE 2 FROM THE LIST BELOW):
    • Utility bill (dated within the last 60 days)
    • Vehicle insurance or registration (dated within the last 60 days)
    • Payroll check or proof of public assistance
    • Housing/rental contract, lease agreement, lease purchase contract, mortgage statement, or property tax statement (dated within the last year)
    • Lease purchase contract, mortgage statement, or property tax statement (dated within the last year)
    • Homeowner's or renter's insurance statement (dated within the last year)
    • Health insurance or Healthcare card (dated within the last year)
    • Driver's License, State of Tennessee ID (not expired)

There are additional requirements for parents/guardians who share a residence. Parents/legal guardians/custodians must provide a notarized Shared Residency Affidavit, along with two (2) of the following acceptable proofs of residence bearing the address at which the student will be residing during the current school year. The homeowner must also be present in order to approve shared residency.

  • Driver's license or other state or government/military-issued identification
  • Car registration
  • Voter registration
  • Payroll stub
  • Three (3) significant pieces of mail with an address forwarding sticker
  • Government assistance communication

Download Affidavit of Shared Residence Here>>

Other Useful Documents:

  • Student records from previous school
  • Student Social Security Card (to match student in state student information system)
  • Guardianship papers (if guardian is not a parent)
  • Court orders related to legal custody agreements (if applicable)