Message from the Principal
I have the honor of being the Principal at a school that I love. We take pride in being a school where every student can find an avenue for success and in being a community where everyone in the Bulldog family strives to find the best in themselves and others. We have much to be proud of at the beginning of this school year. Let’s keep the momentum going, as I look forward to serving the Bulldog community.
The success of our students is built on the partnership we have with our families, Alum and the entire 38109 zip code. I am grateful that we have such an amazing relationship with our community and we will continue to strive to be the type of school that our families can be proud to send their children and grandchildren to. Our entire staff works tirelessly to create a positive environment where every person’s unique strengths and talents are celebrated. We working very hard to set a culture of high expectations for students and staff alike and it is our sincere goal that each and every one of our students graduates with a plan for the future and how they will succeed in College, Leadership, and Life! The combination of focusing on our students’ academic success as well as their social and emotional well-being creates an environment where our students do amazing things this and every year.
I am proud to be a part of the tradition of success that has been built over many years at Fairley High School and am elated to be your Principal. I am grateful to have the opportunity to work with you this year and I look forward to a great year.
Latest Updates from Fairley
- Novedades de Reapertura de GDPST 1/17Familia GDPST, Las Escuelas Públicas Green Dot TN quieren agradecerle a maestros, administradores y personal, por la gran labor realizada para que los alumnos sigan gozando de la educación y aprendizaje de calidad a lo largo de la pandemia. Desde que regresaron los alumnos del receso de primavera 2020 con la plataforma en línea, los educadores de GDPST han provisto perseverantemente oportunidades a alumnos para seguir con ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 1/17Haga clic aquí para leer este boletín en español.GDPST Family, Green Dot Public Schools TN would like to thank teachers, administrators and staff for the great work they have done to make sure students continue to receive quality teaching and learning throughout the pandemic. Since students returned from 2020 ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 1/32020: A Year In Review Happy New Year! If you're reading this newsletter, you have successfully survived the most challenging year in recent memory. The Green Dot Public Schools TN family is excited that you have made it to 2021 and hope that you will continue to thrive in the coming year! So many things happened this year to impact our school community that are ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 12/13GDPST Family, The holiday season is upon us and we will soon celebrate the end of a year that seems like a lifetime. As promised last month, we agreed to have a decision about January’s return by December 11, 2020. Our leadership teams have continued to consult with experts and reflect on the current state of learning at our schools. After much deliberation, we agree on two realities: ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 12/3GDPST Family, Thank you for working with us through distance learning. We appreciate the trust you’ve placed in us to educate your student and prepare him/her for college, leadership and life. In past weeks, we have shared the GDPST Planning for Return document that outlined the general process for moving to in-person learning. Recent studies and local data indicate that schools are not the primary source ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 1/17