Message from the Principal
I have the honor of being the Principal at a school that I love. We take pride in being a school where every student can find an avenue for success and in being a community where everyone in the Bulldog family strives to find the best in themselves and others. We have much to be proud of at the beginning of this school year. Let’s keep the momentum going, as I look forward to serving the Bulldog community.
The success of our students is built on the partnership we have with our families, Alum and the entire 38109 zip code. I am grateful that we have such an amazing relationship with our community and we will continue to strive to be the type of school that our families can be proud to send their children and grandchildren to. Our entire staff works tirelessly to create a positive environment where every person’s unique strengths and talents are celebrated. We working very hard to set a culture of high expectations for students and staff alike and it is our sincere goal that each and every one of our students graduates with a plan for the future and how they will succeed in College, Leadership, and Life! The combination of focusing on our students’ academic success as well as their social and emotional well-being creates an environment where our students do amazing things this and every year.
I am proud to be a part of the tradition of success that has been built over many years at Fairley High School and am elated to be your Principal. I am grateful to have the opportunity to work with you this year and I look forward to a great year.
Latest Updates from Fairley
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Updates 6/13
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 5/31
- How This Alumni Fostered Self-determination on the Field and in the ClassroomFairley High School alumnus, Curlandus Smith has always felt driven to become the best version of himself, and he attributes this desire to his love for sports. In high school, Smith excelled in basketball, football, and track and field. As a multi-sport athlete, Smith’s days often began and ended with grueling practices, but he never lost sight of his goal to achieve ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 5/12
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 3/28