Message from the Principal
I have the honor of being the Principal at a school that I love. We take pride in being a school where every student can find an avenue for success and in being a community where everyone in the Bulldog family strives to find the best in themselves and others. We have much to be proud of at the beginning of this school year. Let’s keep the momentum going, as I look forward to serving the Bulldog community.
The success of our students is built on the partnership we have with our families, Alum and the entire 38109 zip code. I am grateful that we have such an amazing relationship with our community and we will continue to strive to be the type of school that our families can be proud to send their children and grandchildren to. Our entire staff works tirelessly to create a positive environment where every person’s unique strengths and talents are celebrated. We working very hard to set a culture of high expectations for students and staff alike and it is our sincere goal that each and every one of our students graduates with a plan for the future and how they will succeed in College, Leadership, and Life! The combination of focusing on our students’ academic success as well as their social and emotional well-being creates an environment where our students do amazing things this and every year.
I am proud to be a part of the tradition of success that has been built over many years at Fairley High School and am elated to be your Principal. I am grateful to have the opportunity to work with you this year and I look forward to a great year.
Latest Updates from Fairley
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 11/23GDPST Family, It is hard to believe we will soon celebrate Thanksgiving. Though this is a different holiday season than any of us has ever experienced, there is much to be thankful for in the last few months of 2020. We continue to ask everyone to be as safe as possible as you celebrate with your loved ones. Because every decision we make is all about ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 11/08Thank you for working with us through distance learning. This has been a learning opportunity for all who are a part of this organization. We appreciate the trust you’ve placed in us to educate your student and prepare him/her for college, leadership and life. In the past weeks, we have shared the GDPST Planning for Return document that outlined the general process for moving to in-person ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 10/26“Reflection is the act of looking back so that view looking forward is even clearer.” - UnknownWe have officially begun Quarter 2 on all Green Dot Public Schools TN campuses. As we move forward, we want to reflect on how the pandemic has changed the ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 10/11“Self-care is giving the world the best of you, instead of what's left of you.” - Kathie ReedThis week, our organization will take a break and fully acknowledge the changing of the season and the end of the first quarter of distance learning. Green Dot ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 9/27“You don't have to have it all figured out to move forward; just keep moving!"And just like that, it's almost Fall Break! At Green Dot Public Schools TN, we are excited for the change of seasons. Memphis is a beautiful place as it transitions ... read more
- Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 11/08