In service of our mission to support the long-term well-being of our stakeholders, Green Dot Public Schools has adopted the following guidelines to protect the privacy of the users of this website:
- You do not have to give us any personal information to visit this website.
- We may collect and store statistics and other information about the online activities of our visitors on an aggregated, collective basis. But, in these instances, we do not obtain personally identifiable information about you. We may use aggregated information to operate and enhance our site and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- We collect this information through the use of search terms, sign-ups, clicked links, and cookies.
- We may ask that you provide your name, email address, and area of interest in Green Dot Public Schools, but no other information, unless you choose to do so. In some cases, we may use your personal information to provide information back to you.
- Only essential Green Dot personnel will have access to this information and will take reasonable steps to protect it
- Green Dot Public Schools will not sell your personally identifiable information. Green Dot Public Schools may share the information, including your comments, with third parties to further the mission and purposes of the Green Dot Public Schools. However, if you indicate that you would like your personal information or comments kept confidential, then we will do so.
By using this website, you agree to the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not access or use this website.
Please note that this will be a living document, which will reflect Green Dot Public School’s current needs and adjust to future changes in web and social media. Please refer back to this URL accordingly.
Finally, please note that Green Dot Public Schools is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites that may link to this site, or to which this site may link.
Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee
4100 Ross Rd.
Memphis, TN 38115
Phone: (901) 730-8157