After School Activities
Full Year Clubs
|Student Council||All Year|
|Drama Club||All Year|
Boys and Girls Basketball Schedule 2016-17
|Tuesday||Nov 15||Manassas||Hall of Fame Game|
|Friday||Nov 18||@Manassas||Hall of Fame Game|
|Monday||Nov 28||Freedom Prep|
|Friday||Dec 2||@Fayette Ware|
|Wednesday||Dec 7||City University|
|Thursday||Dec 8||@Freedom Prep (Mt. Pisgah Church)|
|Tuesday||Dec 13||@M.A.S.E (Mississippi Blvd Church)|
|Thursday||Jan 5||@ M.S.E (Dean Lots Gym)|
|Friday||Jan 13||@ Power Center (Wooddale Middle)|
|Saturday||Jan 14||@ Southwing||WHS Classic|
|Tuesday||Jan 24||@ City University|
|Tuesday||Jan 31||@ Soulsville|
|Monday||Feb 6||Power Center|
|Basketball (Boys & Girls)||End of Fall and Spring|
|Boys/Girls Cross Country||Fall|
|Track and Field||Spring|
Are you aware of a child that may have a disability? Are you concerned about a child who exhibits any of the following characteristics?
- Difficult to understand
- Slow development
- Difficulty speaking, seeing, or hearing
- Doesn’t seem to understand what is being said
- Difficulty paying attention
- Difficulty moving, running, or walking
- Difficulty getting along with others
- Frightened or withdrawn
- Extremely restless or active
- Difficulty adapting to change in routine
- Long-term health problems
- Had convulsions or seizures
- Frequent ear infections
Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee participates in an ongoing regional effort to identify, locate, and evaluate children (birth through age 21) who may have a physical, mental, communicative and/or emotional disability.
All children grow and develop at different rates. If a child needs extra help due to a disability, it is imperative that he/she receive the necessary assistance at the earliest possible date.
All children have procedural safeguards, such as:
- Schools must ensure that children who are eligible for special education and related services are identified, located, and evaluated.
- Schools must provide a free appropriate public education to all children ages 3-21.
- All students with disabilities who are determined to be eligible for special education and related services must have an individualized education program.
If you know of any child attending Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee who may have a disability, please contact Lameika Pegues, Green Dot Public School Tennessee’s Director of Student Services. Ms. Pegues implements child identification, location, and evaluation of children who may have a disability, regardless of the severity of the disability, and who are in need of special education and/or related services. Ms. Pegues can be reached at:
Director of Student Services
Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee
4950 Fairley Road
Memphis, TN 38109